With five convenient office locations and a statewide practice, The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein provides Mainers from across the state with access to justice. But helping Mainers get the justice they deserve is just the tip of the iceberg for our law firm in trying to make the great state of Maine even better.
In addition to providing thoughtful and quality representation to over 15,000 clients in 34 years of practice, The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein is proud to give back to its fellow Mainers through philanthropic and charitable donations. We see firsthand the hardships and disabilities some of our clients have, and it's both a blessing and pleasure for us to be able to give back to our community.
In 2007, The Law Offices of Joe Bornstein donated to 48 separate organizations, including:
- The American Cancer Society (www.cancer.org)
- American Heart Association (www.americanheart.org)
- American Lung Association (www.lungusa.org)
- The Boys and Girls Club of Portland (www.bgca.org)
- Brewer Youth Sports (www.brewerme.org)
- Campaign For Justice (www.campaignforjustice.org)
- Cedars Nursing Care Center (www.cedarshealthcare.com)
- The Cromwell Center for Disabilities Awareness (www.cromwellcenter.org)
- Good Shepherd Food Bank (www.gsfb.org)
- Jewish Family Services (www.mainejewish.org)
- Literacy Volunteers (www.lvmaine.org)
- Maine Bar Association (www.mainebar.org)
- Maine Bar Foundation (www.mbf.org)
- Maine Civil Liberties Union (www.mclu.org)
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association (www.mtla.org)
- March of Dimes (www.marchofdimes.com)
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (www.nationalmssociety.org)
- The United Way (www.liveunited.org)
- WMPG (www.wmpg.org)
We see each day that not everyone is as fortunate as we are, and that's why we make it a point to give back to our community. In addition to charitable donations, our employees have also volunteered their time serving warm meals at the Preble Street Resource Center and reading to students at the Reiche School in Portland.
The charitable giving of one law firm can make a small impact in a community, but together we can make a substantial one. We hope everyone takes the time to help those less fortunate, and to help make Maine the state we know and love.
Charitable giving feels good, but more importantly it does good!